AHRA General Members Meeting – March 15, 2017Published date: 11 April 2017
On March 15, 2017 Aruba Human Resources Association held its General Meeting at La Cabana Beach Resort and Casino’s conference room.
Ms. Charlene Nectar, Learning & Development Consultant at Advance Human Resource Services gave a presentation on“The Importance of Building a Coaching Culture in Your Organization”.
Ms. Charlene Nectar a board member of the Aruba Human Resources Association has over 20 years of experience on a Management and Advisory Level in Operations as well as Human Resources. In her presentation she shared insights on how coaching can play a role in improving Employee Performance and achieving positive Business Results.
The presentation covered information on:
- What does “Organizational Culture” mean to you?
- What is coaching?
- The meaning of “Coaching Culture”
- Why Coaching now?
- Performance Management Innovation
- The benefits of good coaching
- Business case for coaching
- Learning. Coaching. How Do They Compare?
Click the link to view the presentation: https://lnkd.in/eYsTEvD